Invisible Arm Lift Surgery is a minimally invasive procedure that effectively tightens sagging skin on the arms and removes excess fat, providing patients with smoother, firmer, and more toned arms.
Sagging skin on the arms can be a frustrating problem for many people, especially as they age or lose weight. While exercise and healthy habits can help reduce the appearance of flabby arms, sometimes surgery may be necessary to achieve the desired results.
However, traditional arm lift surgery requires large incisions and leaves visible arm liposuction scars, which can be a concern for some patients. Fortunately, with the advent of invisible arm lift surgery, patients can now enjoy the benefits of arm lift surgery without worrying about visible scarring. In this article, we will discuss everything you need to know about invisible arm lift surgery, its benefits, risks, and recovery.
Table of Contents
What is Invisible Arm Lift Surgery?
Invisible arm lift surgery, also known as arm liposuction with Renuvion, is a minimally invasive procedure that removes excess fat and tightens loose skin on the arms using radiofrequency energy. The procedure involves making a small incision in the armpit or elbow crease and inserting a cannula, a thin tube-like instrument, to suction out the excess fat.
Then, radiofrequency energy is used to heat and tighten the skin, which stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, resulting in smoother and firmer skin. Unlike traditional arm lift surgery, which requires large incisions, invisible arm lift surgery leaves minimal scarring and allows patients to achieve their desired arm shape without noticeable scarring.
Benefits of Invisible Arm Lift Surgery
- Minimal scarring: As mentioned earlier, invisible arm lift surgery leaves minimal scarring, making it a more attractive option for patients who are concerned about visible scars.
- Quicker recovery: Since the procedure is minimally invasive, patients can expect a quicker recovery time and return to their daily activities sooner.
- Improved arm contour: Invisible arm lift surgery not only removes excess fat but also tightens loose skin, resulting in a more defined and sculpted arm contour.
- Long-lasting results: The results of invisible arm lift surgery can be long-lasting, especially when combined with a healthy lifestyle and exercise routine.
Risks of Invisible Arm Lift Surgery
Like any surgery, invisible arm lift surgery does carry some risks. These risks include:
- Bruising and swelling: Patients may experience bruising and swelling, which is normal and usually resolves within a few weeks.
- Infection: Although rare, infection can occur after any surgery, and patients will be given antibiotics to reduce the risk of infection.
- Nerve damage: There is a small risk of nerve damage during the procedure, which can result in numbness or tingling in the arms.
- Skin irregularities: In some cases, patients may experience uneven or lumpy skin after the procedure, which can be corrected with additional treatments.
Recovery from Invisible Arm Lift Surgery
Patients can expect to return to their normal activities within a few days after invisible arm lift surgery. However, they will need to avoid strenuous activities for several weeks to allow the arms to heal properly. Patients may experience some swelling and bruising, which is normal and can be managed with pain medication and compression garments.
Most patients can return to work within a week or two, depending on the nature of their job. Patients should follow their surgeon’s instructions carefully to ensure a smooth and successful recovery.
Invisible Arm Lift Surgery offers a safe and effective solution for individuals seeking to improve the appearance of their arms. With its minimally invasive approach and shorter recovery time, it has become a popular option for those who are concerned about scarring and want to achieve smoother, firmer, and more toned arms.
Although there are risks associated with any surgical procedure, most patients experience a smooth and successful recovery with long-lasting results. If you are considering an invisible arm lift, it is important to consult with a qualified and experienced surgeon to discuss your options and ensure a safe and successful outcome.