Mommy makeover is an exciting procedure that helps women recover from pregnancy and childbirth. This procedure can help regain your old self-confidence and body shape after pregnancy. In this article, we will discuss how much does a mommy makeover cost, what are the different types of mommy makeovers offered by cosmetic surgeons and their prices.
Table of Contents
What is Mommy Makeover?
Mommy Makeover is a cosmetic surgery procedure for women after childbirth. It is also known as “breast lift” or “breast reduction”, depending on the patient’s individual needs. Mommy Makeover can be performed as a single procedure or in combination with other procedures such as tummy tuck and liposuction, depending on the patient’s individual needs and desires.
Mommy Makeover Cost
The cost of a mommy makeover depends on the type and extent of the procedure. The average cost is between $5000-$15000, but it can be more if you require a tummy tuck.
How to make a mommy makeover affordable?
- Ask about financing options. Some plastic surgeons may not offer financing, but many do. If you’re having a mommy makeover and want to pay for the procedure over time, ask your surgeon about their financing options. You can also check out third-party lenders like CareCredit or Lending Club that specialize in helping patients get plastic surgery procedures with reasonable monthly payments.
- Ask about payment plans. Just because your doctor doesn’t offer loans or special financing doesn’t mean you can’t find another way to make payments more affordable for yourself–and still get the results that will make you happy! Some surgeons allow patients who are unable to pay all at once up front (or within an agreed-upon time frame) to split their total cost into multiple installments over several weeks or months after surgery has been completed; others may offer discounts if they know they’ll be paid within 30 days of receiving services from them. Either way, knowing what kind of payment options are available could greatly lower how much money goes into getting work done on our bodies–and therefore make it more accessible overall.* Consider insurance coverage before going under general anesthesia.
What is included in the mommy makeover cost?
The cost of a mommy makeover is dependent on the type and extent of the procedure. A general estimate for a full mommy makeover is between $10,000 – $15,000. This estimate includes:
- Breast augmentation
- Liposuction to remove fat from areas such as the abdomen or thighs
- Abdominal wall plication (tummy tuck)
Mommy makeover can be one of the most rewarding procedures for postpartum women.
A mommy makeover is a procedure that can help improve your body image, self-esteem and physical pain. It can also help you get back into shape by improving your physical activity.
A mommy makeover can be one of the most rewarding procedures for postpartum women. It aims to enhance both your external and internal beauty by restoring lost volume in areas such as the breasts and abdomen while tightening loose skin around these areas.
The cost of mommy makeover depends on the type and extent of the procedure.
The price of a mommy makeover will depend on the type and extent of the procedure. For example, if you want a tummy tuck but don’t need any liposuction, then the cost is going to be lower than if you wanted both procedures done at once.
The average cost for breast augmentation alone is $6,000-8,000; however this can vary depending on your surgeon’s fee and whether or not they offer financing options (which many do).
The top line is a general estimate of what you might pay for a mommy makeover.
The top line is a general estimate of what you might pay for a mommy makeover. Due to the nature of cosmetic surgery, there are many variables that can affect the cost of your procedure, including:
- The type and number of procedures performed (e.g., breast augmentation versus liposuction)
- The extent or scope of work involved (e.g., removal of extra skin from abdominal area)
As such, these figures should be used only as an approximation when seeking out pricing information from your surgeon’s office or clinic. Your doctor will help determine what is best for you and then provide an accurate estimate based on their findings during your consultation visit before surgery takes place
A mommy makeover can be expensive but the benefits will last for years to come.
The cost of a mommy makeover can range from $10,000 to $30,000 depending on the type and extent of procedures you choose. The top line is a general estimate of what you might pay for a mommy makeover.
This price point may seem high but when you consider the benefits that come with having this procedure done correctly, it’s well worth it!
how much does a mommy makeover cost
The cost of a mommy makeover is dependent on the type of procedure and the amount of time it takes. If you’re looking for an affordable option, consider having your breast augmentation done at the same time as your tummy tuck or liposuction. This way you can save on both procedures while still achieving great results!